Friday, September 4, 2009

Getting ready!



I've decided to throw a Halloween/birthday soiree for my goblin. It took my husband and I a while to figure out exactly what we were going to do for her 2nd birthday, but now that we know, we're siked about purchasing all the little things that will make this monster bash a killer. I will post more about the party later.

Moreover, I want to share with you this amazing witch hat I purchase from a cool little Houston Heights boutique called Oo la la. The hat is made from felt, tulle, sequence, and spooky little spiders hanging from the rim. I love it because it's different, funky, and keeps me in vogue.
This lovely hat goes for $20.00, it's well worth it. There's still a few designs left, but they're going fast.

Location
833 Studewood
Houston, TX 77007
(713) 862-9800


No comments:

Post a Comment