Saturday, August 8, 2009

Disney's unforgettable characters under one roof with ice skates on

Baby bird and I were able to score front row tickets to Disney on Ice: 100 Years of Magic which has every potential to be spectacular, and sweet Nemo I hope it is. Dang, it's 100 years of magic it better be nothing less.

Use the pre-sale password BELLE at Ticketmaster to secure the best seats in the house before they go on sale to the public on 9/26/09. And if you don't care too much about premium seating the password can also score you unbelievable $14.00 tickets for opening night.

Now all I have to do is sit back, relax and save my money, because after purchasing a cotton candy, one drink, and a spinning gadget that lights up so that my baby girl feels cool, I will be broke. I just hope the Reliant Center doesn't fail me again with their lack of help. The magic begins November 11-15.

No comments:

Post a Comment