Saturday, August 22, 2009

Marshalls x Tax free weekend


So I woke up at the crack of dawn on a mission to find excellent used books at garage sales, this is starting to become a ritual of mine. However the ones I stopped at were total duds, and it dawned on me that it's tax free weekend. No wonder there isn't any kick ass garage sales happening. So I headed to the stores before the crowds became unbearable, and boy did I hit the jackpot.

At Marshalls (4440 N. Freeway) I found a pair of Michael Kors for $19.99 (reg. $38.00) and a bright pair of orange Adidas for $14.99
(reg. $30.00). The Adidas are destined to freshen up my daughters fashion regimen; not to mention perfect for Halloween. And to top the day off I did find the books I got up so early for. This location has several good titles, Don't sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment