Monday, August 17, 2009

Miller Outdoor Theatre x LUMA light show




LUMA is the world's first "Human Light Show" that has been seen on four continents, a dozen countries, and coast to coast in the United States. LUMA brings cutting edge illuminated technology to the stage fused to a wide variety of disciplines from dance, magic, puppetry, rhythmic gymnastics, acrobatics, and physics phenomenon. LUMA depicts a world of luminosity from fireflies to meteors from carnival rides to screen savers.

This is definitely something I would want to see and/or experience, seems like my kind of entertainment. For sure I will make my way down to the theatre to enjoy the show with the fam. All I hope for now, is for up close and personal seats along with a nice breeze, so everybody is comfortable.

The artsy fartsy action will happen at the one and only Miller Outdoor Theatre, August 28-29 at 8:30 p.m. For more information click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment